30-Day Ab Challenge Calendar

You want to get a flat stomach or abs in 30 days?? Here is an effective 30 day ab challenge for you. I want to share this because this is my favorite ab workout. These three exercises are really cool and effective in terms of working on our stomach. Also having a workout calendar helps a lot in terms of keeping us motivated and monitoring our progress.

Crunches. This is one of the most common abdominal exercises. So, to tell you honestly, I was having a hard time doing crunches but i get used to it with the help of this routine. This will help you slowly do more crunches every other day as well as leg raises and plank. 
Leg Raises. In this exercise, my legs hurt more than my stomach. I don't know if I'm doing it in a wrong position but that is what happens. Thinking why I'm doing this helps me a lot to push through this workout even if it hurts a lot.
Plank. This is my favorite! I can feel more my stomach burning in this exercise. I don't follow the time, I stay still in plank position as long as I can but I made sure that I stayed longer than what I did the day before.

I also add 8-minute Ab Workout by Rebecca Louise three times a week. You can search on her different workouts on Youtube. I can say that most of her workout videos are really effective. Just be consistent!

30-Day Ab Challenge Calendar





0 comments: